- orders over $60 ship FREE
- orders under $60 ship for $10
Delivery to United States only.
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. During warm weather, we may hold orders until the following Monday to minimize transit times.
Orders ship via USPS, UPS, or FedEx and typically reach you within 2-4 business days of shipping. You will receive a tracking number when your order ships.
Warm weather: when temperatures are warm enough (~75F+) to put chocolate at risk of melting in transit or on delivery day, we will ship with insulation/cooling packs AND avoid shipping late in the week to minimize transit time. You do not need to request special warm weather service; we check the forecast for every order and ship accordingly. During periods of warm weather, we also strongly recommend shipping to a location where someone can receive the package right away, or where delivery occurs indoors (like an office or PO Box).
Putting it all together, please allow up to 5-7 business days from order date to delivery date, although it's usually faster.
If you need an order more quickly, contact me to review our options.
Ordering a gift? Yes, you can:
- Ship directly to the recipient. Enter their address as the shipping address when you place the order.
- Add a gift note. Write your note in the order notes field during checkout. We will print it and add it to the box.
- Request a shipping delay. If you'd like us to wait to ship (until a closer to a birthday, holiday, etc.), please ask in the order notes. Keep in mind that due to fluctuations in weather and transit times, we are unable to guarantee a specific delivery day.
Because chocolate is a food product, in the interest of food safety, all sales are final.
Of course, if you experience a problem with your order, please contact me and I will gladly work with you to make it right.
Warm-weather reminder: chocolate requires special care because it can melt. I can guarantee that your chocolate will be safe from melting until it is delivered, but once it leaves the carrier's hands, it is up to the recipient to keep it safe. Therefore, when temperatures at the destination will be above 75 degrees F, please be sure to ship to a place where someone can receive the package right away, or where delivery occurs indoors (like an office or PO Box).
For more information about keeping your chocolate safe once it's inside, see my FAQ page.